Blackberry Enterprise Server Hosting
Native Blackberry Hosting Support Ends 1/1/2016
Blackberry and Exchange Hosting
Pay Per Cloud is a leading Hosted Blackberry Services Provider. BlackBerry, Exchange and ActiveSync, are the most popular names in mobile e-mail access and push technologies that make communication on-the-go even easier. BlackBerry and ActiveSync enable synchronization with Microsoft Exchange servers for latest updates of employee e-mail, contacts, calendars, and task lists on different e-mail client software such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple Entourage, and mobile e-mail devices.
BlackBerry can be added to any Exchange hosting plan for an additional $9.95 per month.
Push Based Mobile Access
Push-based Mobile Access to Email: BlackBerry Enterprise Server uses push technology to automatically route the entire email message to the user’s BlackBerry handheld( BlackBerry STORM, BlackBerry BOLD etc.), without the user needing to request or download the message. And with wireless email reconciliation, read/unread status, deletions and filing can be synchronized wirelessly between the user’s handheld and their PC.
Wireless Enterprise Solution
BlackBerry® is the leading wireless enterprise solution that keeps mobile professionals connected to people and information while on the go. It is a proven platform that incorporates the industry’s best software, services and hardware, providing the most comprehensive end-to-end wireless solution for corporate environments.
Productivity On The Go
With BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), mobile professionals can wirelessly send and receive email and interact with information from corporate data stores and applications, helping them to stay productive while on the go.Deep Exchange Integration BlackBerry Enterprise Server software tightly integrates with Microsoft® Exchange and works with existing enterprise systems, enabling push-based, secure access to wireless email and other corporate data. BlackBerry Enterprise Server is designed so that mobile professionals stay in touch with seamless and effortless access to information and communications.
Deep Exchange Integration
BlackBerry Enterprise Server software tightly integrates with Microsoft® Exchange and works with existing enterprise systems, enabling push-based, secure access to wireless email and other corporate data. BlackBerry Enterprise Server is designed so that mobile professionals stay in touch with seamless and effortless access to information and communications.
- No need to have your PC running BlackBerry redirector; our servers do the forwarding for you
- Email forwarding (Push Technology) from your Exchange mailbox to your BlackBerry device
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronization of emails
- Messages read on BlackBerry are marked as read in Outlook
- Messages deleted on BlackBerry are deleted from Outlook
- Messages in inbox can be searched quickly from your BlackBerry device
- View email attachments (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) directly from BlackBerry
- Wirelessly sync calendar (and changes) between Outlook and BlackBerry
- Use 3rd party applications from BlackBerry via the Mobile Data Service (MDS). I.e., Instant Messaging (available on Dedicated Server only)
- Sync your contacts and calendar between Outlook and BlackBerry
New with BES (requires firmware code on handheld):
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronization of contacts, notes, and tasks.
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronization of read/unread status, sent items and filing of messages.
- Users can wirelessly set and manage their out-of-office auto-reply, change email filters and update their auto-signature.
- Enhanced Attachment Handling: view footnotes, tracked changes, embedded images within .doc and .pdf files, and images (jpg, bmp, gif, png, tiff) with controls (pan, zoom, rotate).
- No need to ever install any BlackBerry software.
- Global search: simultaneously search your emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes.
- Calendar Enhancements: users can accept appointments tentatively, with or without comments, and get notified of meeting conflicts and adjacent meetings.
- Task enhancements: users can create recurring tasks and set a reminder date and time.
- Sent Item synchronization: messages sent from the user’s email client can now be sent to their device as a Sent Item.
- Support for PIM Categories: Users can benefit from the ability to use categories within the Address Book, MemoPad and Tasks applications.
- Support for additional Address Book fields: Users can make use of additional phone number fields, home and work addresses and a URL
- Company Address Lookup: Users can access the domain's GAL (Global Address List) to send emails to internal users.No need to have your PC running BlackBerry redirector; our servers do the forwarding for you