Server migrations are more than just moving data. There are fine-tuned application settings, critical email, and active databases that need to be transferred smoothly. Let our team of Certified technicians make sure it is done correctly the first time. We will work closely with you to make sure we have everything we need to make this a seamless transition.
We Are your Migration Experts
Our expert technicians have a proven track record of successful migrations. From high-volume 24x7 eCommerce sites to corporate email, we ensure a smooth transition to our services. Let us focus on your migration so you can focus on your business.
And above all else, World Class Customer Service
Pay Per Cloud prides itself on our World Class Customer Service. We invite you to contact us today to discuss your needs. Read what customers are saying about Pay Per Cloud in our testimonials section.
Server Migration Features
- Expand Your Services to Fit Your Needs
- Migration Services offered 24/7/365
- Hardware & Operating System Upgrades
- Receive Constant Status Updates
- Experienced Certified technicians
- Moving from a Previous Provider
- Reduced downtime
- No data-loss
- Save Time & Money
Any company using technology, or hosting their own website will at some point need to conduct server migrations. This can be extremely stressful as you move your most valuable asset, your data, from your inhouse server to a hosted servers, physical or virtual. Pay Per Cloud has been helping customers to plan and perform safe migrations for years. Lets us help you to minimze stress while your business operations remain operational during the transition
- Our first step is always to assess our client's current situation. We start all migration projects with a discovery call to identify customer priorities and critical points of the data and server migration.
- At that point we'll have remote desktop sessions or in-person meeting where our staff will complete a thorough analysis of your servers, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, IIS, and ask a series of questions to gather information not identified during earlier discovery as well other other business requirements.
- Based on that information, we'll create an Initial estimate and a proposal will be provided. We'll go over that proposal together and identify any outstanding issues or questions.
- Once the project is committed, Pay Per Cloud will generate a migration change document noting each and every task that wil be carried out in the form of a project plan. The document will include details including:
- Database(s) migrated
- Website(s) Migrated
- Host Headers
- Site Security
- Site Files
- Site DB Connections
- Backup configuation
- Finally, as a team, we'll plan the cut-over date
- Pay Per Cloud will execute the cut-over
- Pay Per Cloud will provide post migration documentation and once you are entirely satisfied, you can sign off on the completion of the project.
Why It's Important To Work With Experts
- Pay Per Cloud has handled hundreds of server migrations, of varying configurations
- We have years of experience migrating customers to colocation and cloud solutions
- We are experts in the technologies that run your business - Exchange, SQL Server, IIS, ASP.NET