Stop The Resource Juggling Game
Over used resources, Under used resources…. How about paying for only what you really need?
The cloud is the perfect solution for your resource balancing act.
The cloud is changing the way companies do business and you can profit from that change by offering your customers the following benefits without the capital expense required to build out your own infrastructure.
- Infrastructure – Compute infrastructure available when you need it
- Availability – Customer infrastructure is built to achieve 99.999% uptime. For most small and medium-sized business this type of uptime is nearly impossible to achieve without spending incredible amounts of capital.
- Scalability - Means you can have infinite resources, can handle unlimited number of users
- Economies of Scale- Enables sharing of resources and costs across a large pool of users. Lower cost, higher utilization.
- Elasticity - You can add or remove computer nodes and the end user will not be affected. See the improvement quickly. Imagine your computing environment as a utility similar to the electrical grid. Use what you need and only pay for what you use.
- OpEx Vs CapEx: Turn IT expenses into an operating expense vs using capital budget
Preferred Partner Benefits
Expand your service offering and increase your sales opportunities while increasing your own brand awareness.
Accelerate your revenue and leverage the benefits of our robust program designed especially for partners selling to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Increased Sales Opportunities
- 8% to 25% recurring commissions
- 24x7 Technical Support
- On-premise and Cloud Managed Services
- Save Time and Money While Keeping Control
- Virtual CIO
- Industry Leading Backup and Replication Agents
- Fast Recovery Near Line Storage Appliance
- Secure Off-site Data Protection
- Geo-Redundant Recovery in the Cloud
Extend value-added services to your small business customers by providing all-in-one Security-as-a-Service solutions that are easy to manage and maintain. With this program, you can develop unique, highly scalable security service offerings specifically designed for SMBs.