Pay Per Cloud is proud to be an approved Network Hosting Partner for the Microsoft BizSpark program. The program is designed for software start-ups interested in building their software on the Microsoft platform. There is no enrollment fee and startups can participate in BizSpark for up to 3 years. A program fee of $100 is due when the start-up leaves the program. We are offering free setup and two months of free cloud server service to BizSpark Start-ups.
Program benefits include:
- Access to Microsoft Web design and development software and solutions:
- Software included is equivalent to a Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team System Team Suite (VSTS) with MSDN® Premium subscription. Additionally, VSTS Team Foundation Server (Standard Edition) is available for use by the entire development team.
- Expression® Studio Version 2
- Production use rights to host a “software-plus-services” solution (developed during participation in the BizSpark Program, on any platform) over the Internet, with regard to the latest versions of Microsoft products including:
- Microsoft Windows Server® (all editions up to and including Enterprise)
- Microsoft SQL Server® (all editions)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint® Portal Server
- Microsoft BizTalk® Server
- Microsoft System Center for managing hosting server operations.
- Opportunities for support and training including two professional support incidents, free online training, managed newsgroups on MSDN, and access to broad community support through Network Partners.
- Opportunities for global visibility on the Microsoft StartupZone Web site via the BizSparkDB, an online startup directory.
Bizspark program qualifications for Start-ups are:
- Actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business
- Privately held
- In business for less than 3 years
- Less than US $1 million in annual revenue
To be eligible to use the software for production and deployment of hosted solutions, bizspark startups must also be developing a new "software–plus-services" solution (on any platform) to be delivered over the Internet. To meet this requirement your software must:
- Add significant and primary functionality to the integrated Microsoft software.
- Be owned, not licensed, by you.
As your Bizspark Hosting Partner, Pay Per Cloud provides:
- Windows Cloud Servers starting at $99/month
- Dedicated Windows server packages starting at $149/month
- No extra charges for Windows Web Server® R2 and SQL Server® R2 Web for three years, compliments of Microsoft
- Secure Tier IV data center with SAS 70 Type II certification outside of seismic fault zones
- Multiple Tier-1 bandwidth providers
- 24x7x365 expert technical support
- 24x7x365 client access and monitoring